Saturday, June 12, 2010

Masonic Home Visit!!!!






As a queen on the LMNC court I get to do a lot of things, but NONE of them are as special to me as coming to The Masonic Home in Oxford, NC! This weekend I celebrated with the children at the “End of School Bash!” All of the kids had a half day of school and came back to the campus to find inflatable toys, a rock climbing wall, a Bingo station, a snack and food station as well as their very on DJ for the day, Jay Rogers (Ashlee Perkinson’s dad). The kids had such a great year at school this year and they definitely deserved this party! The Masonic Home has 6 graduating seniors this year, which all have college plans and future goals to make in the next upcoming years of their lives! As Majestic Miss NC I can honestly say if I had to pick one thing that I will cherish for all of my life, it will be the time that I have spent with these children, the staff, and Mr. and Mrs. Hughes! This is “home” and I hope that with all of your help it can remain that way! The plans that God has for this place is unreal, and you can tell it from the very first time you enter to the last time you leave! I had a blast running around, jumping around, climbing walls, dancing and singing with my favorite friends! I can not wait to St. Johns Day to meet all the wonderful alumni and Masons that help this place up and running! What a great week I had here in Oxford, NC! I LOVE THE MASONIC HOME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment