Monday, June 28, 2010

Miss NC's Outstanding Teen!!!!!



One of the very best things I ever did, Miss NC Outstanding Teen was this past Friday night! On Friday 11 girls competed to make their dreams come true in hope of being named Miss NCOT 2010! All of their community service, modeling practice, talent practice, and fitness routines had paid off they had made it to the final 11! Competing in all phases of competition again, each girl blew me away with their beauty, poise, and talent I know these judges had a very hard time deciding who would be the winner! I am so happy that I was able to be there and even happier that our new Miss NCOT is Miss Kayla Hollingsworth! Kayla I wish you the best as you compete to represent our state at Miss America’s OT, I know you are going to be wonderful! Congrats to all the other ladies, and best wishes for all you do in your future!


No comments:

Post a Comment