Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Want to feel like a PRINCESS??? Call GREGORY ELLENBURG



I just wanted to send out a very special thank you to Gregory Ellenburg who is the best pageant dresser a girl could have! Gregory Ellenburg owns a store in Greenville, SC as well as one in Hendersonville, NC! He is the best person you can go to, whether you are just starting out or have done it for year, this man knows his stuff!!!!

I want to thank him for always being there for me and for helping me pick out amazing clothes to wear and entertain in at Miss NC! As Miss NC Majestic Queen he knew exactly what dresses I should wear to make me look beautiful if you like what you see on Friday night at the OT Pre show be sure to check him out! Again, thank you so much Greg for lending me this gorgeous wardrobe!

Much Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment